Our advanced technology makes creating your beautiful smile faster and easier than ever.
Going to the dentist today is nothing like it used to be even a few short years ago. In fact, with new dental technologies, today’s young patients will never know the fear and anxiety many of us faced at the thought of needing dental work. At Dr. Mullaney’s office, we’re at the forefront of discovering and using new dental technologies that will improve our patients’ dental health and the appearance of their smiles.
These methods currently include:
- Digital X-rays: Instead of traditional X-ray film that captures images of your teeth and oral structures, digital X-rays reduce your radiation exposure by up to 90%.
- Digital Impressions: Where your new smile beings. Your doctor can create a 3D image of your teeth in just minutes using an iTero scanner, a leading digital scanner that removes the need for those messy impressions. See your smile in a whole new way.
- Oral Cancer Screenings: Finding any cancer early is critical to successful treatment. That’s why we always perform an examination of your mouth during your routine dental visit as well as a once a once yearly exam with our advanced diagnostic tools, the Velscope
- For painless injections – A revolutionary computer controlled device used to deliver anesthetics during your treatments.
- One-Hour, In-Office Laser Whitening: In a single visit, in-office laser teeth whitening treatments can erase years of stains to leave the smile up to 10 shades brighter