We need your help so we can help you!
We are excited to be back to work! Please know we are following the highest standards of infection control as outlined by the ADA, the CDC and OSHA and we have all the necessary PPE in place to protect you and our team.
There are many things that have changed to protect you even further so we are asking for your help to make sure everyone can get the care they need.
Appointments– you may have an upcoming appointment which we may need to change the date or time to make sure we are keeping the appropriate amount of people in the office to a minimum. We will be reaching out to you close to your appointment date and we ask that you respond to us within 24 hours so that we can let you know your appointment status. If we do not get a response from you your appointment will be cancelled. Please do not come to the office unless you have spoken to a team member.
Pre-Screening Questions– when we speak to you about your appointment we will be asking you pre-screening questions.
Appointment Protocol- yes, some things will change. We will give you all the instructions on how to enter our suite and what we will be doing to ensure your safety when we schedule your appointment. Here is a brief breakdown:
We ask that you are on-time for your appointment as we have spaced appointments out to reduce contact with other patients and allow us appropriate time to clean the suite and treatment rooms. Here are the instructions for how to enter the suite:
1. Call us when you arrive. Please wait in your car until we call/text and tell you we are ready for you to enter the suite
2. Please wear your mask or homemade mask up to the suite
3. Once you get to our door we will ask you to apply hand sanitizer
4. Upon entering the suite we will take your temperature, ask the pre-screening questions again and spray your shoes with Lysol.
5. Once pre-screening is complete we will guide you to your treatment room.
6. Any follow-up appointments will be made in the treatment room
7. We will ask you pay for your services then to exit the suite when your appointment is complete.
We appreciate all of you, and your understanding these new protocols. If you have any individual questions, please feel free to reach out to us-we are here for you!
Dr. Mullaney and Team