It’s a New Year- Smile!
It’s a brand new year, so why not kick it off right and make a resolution to improve your dental health. Many people do not realize that having healthy teeth and gums reflects your overall health and well being.
It’s really easy to make certain that you are taking the absolute best care of your smile. Below I have listed some simple steps that will ensure you a gorgeous grin.
1. Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Using a Sonicare toothbrush is your best bet.
2. Use a fluoride toothpaste. Fluoride toothpaste helps prevent decay.
3. Floss your teeth every day. Flossing is the only way to remove plaque from in between your teeth that your toothbrush can’t reach.
4. Use a mouth wash. An antimicrobial mouth wash can provide extra help in controlling plaque.
5. Eat healthy meals and snacks. Good nutrition is an important aspect in maintaining good dental health.
6. Visit our office twice a year for examinations and cleanings. Seeing a dentist on a regular basis is the best way to make sure your teeth and gums stay healthy.
So there you have it, 6 easy steps to keep you beaming. I’m smiling just thinking about it.